Ts & Cs
PRIVACY AND DATA USE
We only collect the data we need to safely organise a fell race, and tell you about the race. Basically;
- we take our role as guardians of your data very seriously, we use industry standard or better technology to keep your data safe,
- we enable you to pay by using a payment processor that directly collects your financial information, but only tells us whether or not you have paid,
- we use your email address to communicate with you about the race, and optionally about future races,
- we hold your name and address details, because we need them to organise the race by FRA rules,
- we keep hold of your name and address details after the race to make entering subsequent races easier for you,
- if you want us to delete your data for any reason, please get in touch at email@example.com and we'll do it,
- in the very unlikely event that we suffer a data breach, we'll take all reasonable steps to let you know as soon as possible.
We don't set loads of cookies! Basically;
- we do set some cookies in your browser, only in order for you to be able to manage your entries in the race,
- we do not have any cookies that are set by third parties for analytics, or ad tracking,
- unfortunately we don't have control over the cookies that our payment providers set, we're looking into making this as minimal as possible,
- if we change the above, we'll let you know on this page.
- you agree to use this site as it is,
- if something is broken, we'll try and fix it; but we're not required to, except in the cases covered by our privacy and data use policy above,
- we don't accept liability for your use of the website, except where we break any UK laws.